The School of Graduate Studies (SOGS) of the University of Professional Studies; the only Accredited Public Professional and Academic University in Ghana, invites qualified applicants to enroll in the following focused global and corporate tailored professional Masters Degree Programmes:
- MBA in Total Quality Management
- MBA in Petroleum Accounting and Finance
- MBA in Internal Auditing
- MSc. in Leadership
- MPhil. in Leadership
Application packs can be purchased at any networked branch of Ecobank and Ghana Post Office.
Details are as follows:
(a) Ecobank: All branches, UPSA Admission Form Collection AC. Legon
(b) Access Bank: All branches
(b) Other Sale Centres: Kaneshie Post Office
All Regional Post Offices
COST OF APPLICATION PACK
Local Applicants- One hundred and ten Ghana Cedis (GH¢110.00)
International Applicants - One hundred and ten US Dollars (U.S. $ 110.00)
NOTE: International applicants who wish to apply should contact the graduate school at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact School of Graduate Studies (SOGS) on +233 289557067, or +233 289557066 and 0206217453
COMPLETION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
- Applicants to the programme will be required to complete an on-line Application Form. To this end, they are advised to read carefully instructions guiding the completion of the on-line Application Form.
All applicants must submit the big EMS envelope enclosing the following not later than Friday 31st May, 2013 to the address below
- Certified copies of all certificates and transcripts
- Two (2) endorsed recent passport sized photographs
- Birth Certificate
- One (1) small self-addressed EMS envelop
- Two (2) completed Referee Reports
- Completed Declaration form
SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, ACCRA (UPSA)
P.O. BOX LG 149
ACCRA - GHANA
Applicants should visit our website at http://admission.upsa.edu.gh for instructions on online completion and submission of application forms.
Deadline for on-line completion and submission of application forms and supporting documents is Friday 21st June 2013.
For further information please contact the School of Graduate Studies (SOGS) on 0206217453, 0289557066