To be a leading institute of excellence for development and advancement of knowledge through research, training, consultancy, and advocacy which aim at developing human resources and society at both national and international levels within an overall framework of concern for the environment.
To provide training, research, consultancy and advocacy services focused on the development of human resources, governmental and non- governmental organisations, and the society at large. We do this through:
- Research that reflects current issues at work and in society.
- Providing cutting edge education, training and capacity development based on research insight, engaging with business in order to track real work place issues that require attention.
- Conducting research that is relevant for practitioners, conveying forums for discourse, and debate as a platform for experts to share knowledge and disseminate information.
- Providing insight and direction to businesses regarding contemporary issues.
- Providing thought leadership through networking based on research insight.
- Documenting and acting as resource centre for collecting, storing and disseminating information on work and society.
To be recognized as an institute of research driven training, development, capacity building and advocacy focused on work, employment and society.
Current/upcoming Training Programmes
Please Click here to Download Our Training Programmes:
4. Occupational Health and Safety Practices in Organizations *Introductory* Download Form
7. Occupational Health and Safety Practices in Organisations *Intermediate* Download Form