Issuance of Certificate
Certificates once issued cannot under any circumstance be issued again except the original one which has been damaged is tendered in evidence otherwise an attestation would be given.
Collection of Certificate
- The University’s certificate can only be released to the bonafide owner in person upon going through the following clearance processes:
- All financial obligations should be discharged
- No library book shall be owed.
- The academic gown must be returned
- Originals of entry certificates/qualifications must be submitted or all entry results must be confirmed.
- Surrender the University’s Identity card in the possession of the graduate.
If all the above conditions are satisfied but the bonafide owner cannot personally come to collect the certificate, an authority note should be given with two passport size photographs of the person standing proxy to collect the certificate on behalf of the owner.