6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT (ICBMED 2020)
The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) invites submissions for the 6th edition of its annual International Conference on Business Management and Entrepreneurial Development (ICBMED) 2020.
The conference will take place at the School of Graduate Studies, UPSA from 8th - 9th April 2020. The conference will focus on the theme "Ethics and sustainable business development: Prospects and Challenges", while also addressing a broad range of business management and entrepreneurial development issues in any of the following thematic areas.
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Philip Ebow Bondzi-Simpson, Professor of Law & Rector of the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
The Specific Thematic Areas include:
- Business Ethics
- Sustainable development
- Law & Governance
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Strategy
- Information Technology & Communication
- Human Resources Management & Industrial Relations
- Tourism & Environment
- General Management
Prospective contributors are encouraged to submit an abstract that explores the issues relevant to the conference theme and the specific thematic areas but not limited to the conference theme and the specific thematic areas.
All abstracts must be submitted online: https://forms.gle/cqBtwQ1jxVpwmfwZ9
- The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 10th March 2020.
- All abstracts must be submitted online https://forms.gle/cqBtwQ1jxVpwmfwZ9
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee and decision communicated to authors by 18th March 2020.
- Abstracts should highlight the following components of a research paper; introduction (purpose/aim & background), methodology, findings/results and conclusion.
- The abstract must indicate the name and surname of all authors, affiliation and email address.
- Abstract must not exceed 250 words
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change submissions for oral presentations to rapid presentations or posters, rather than refusing abstracts, depending on the number, theme, and quality of submissions.
- All accepted and presented abstracts will be published in a book of abstract and on the organizer’s website. By submitting an abstract, authors give consent and authorize the Scientific Committee to publish their abstract.
- All abstracts will be subjected to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Original work that has not been published or accepted for presentation elsewhere is preferred. The criteria for review are; practical and theoretical impact, empirical and theoretical basis and clarity of ideas and structure.
- Abstracts should be in English. If English is not the author’s first language, we strongly recommend that the abstract is proofread, and language edited before submission.
For further information, please visit the conference page https://www.upsa.edu.gh/index.php/2017-01-29-11-12-36/icbmed-2020-call-for-papers or contact the secretariat of ICBMED via;
Phone: 0261717238 | 026 214 9431 | 0553293210