Position: Assistant Lecturer
- Taxation, Accounting and Law
Rester Togormey is an Accountant and Tax Expert with sixteen years professional experience. He holds an MBA degree from the University of Ghana, and a Bachelor’s degree from University of Cape Coast. He has also acquired considerable professional experience having worked with a number of organisations for over a decade.
Rester is a Christian and a member of Assemblies of God Church, Ghana.
He is married with three (3) children.
To teach Taxation, Law and other Accounting and Finance related courses, as approved by the Department, and conduct rigorous research on how issues and topics covered in these courses shape accountability in Ghana.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA), Accounting, University of Ghana, 2012
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com), University of Cape Coast, 2005
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Koforidua Technical University, 2000
- LLB, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA).
- Assistant Lecturer, Department of Accounting, UPSA, August 2018
- Part-time Lecturer, Ultimate Academy, Accra, 2014 – Date
- Part-time Lecturer, ICAG Accountancy College, Accra, 2018– Date
- Managing Partner,Finance Ink Consult (Chartered Accountants), September 2017–Date
- Finance Manager, Liberty American School, Accra-Ghana, 2014 – 2017
- Managing Director, Resfaith Ventures, Accra-Ghana,2006-2014
- Finance and Administrative Manager, Sarago Limited, Accra, 2003-2006
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Company Law
- Law of Contract
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Taxation, Ghana (CITG)