Position: Assistant Lecturer
Fred Kwasi Anokye is an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Professional Studies, Accra. He earned a Bachelor of Science Admin. Degree (Accounting option) in 2012 and MPhil in Accounting in 2015 from the University of Ghana Business School. He is also a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants-Ghana. Fred Kwasi Anokye is proficient in teaching taxation, Public Sector Accounting, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting. His research interests include behavioural accounting, sustainability reporting, corporate governance and individual household finance.
To combine my academic and professional teaching skills to teach in such a manner as to affect the hands, heads and hearts of students in order to make them productive, principled and patriotic citizens for national development.
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Accounting, University of Ghana, Legon, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Administration (BSc Admin, Accounting option), University of Ghana, Legon, 2012
- Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Accounting and Finance, April 2018–date
- Examiner- Financial Reporting, Institute of Chartered Accountants-Ghana, April 2018- date
- Teaching Assistant, University of Ghana Business School, August2015–August 2017
- Adjunct Lecturer, Regent University College of Science & Technology, January 2017 –September 2017
- Adjunct Lecturer, Entrepreneurship Training Institute, August 2016 – June 2017
- Tutor, School of Continuing and Distance Education- University of Ghana, April 2015 – date
Musah, A.; Anokye, F. K.; & Gakpetor, E. D. (2018). The impact of interest rate spread on bank profitability in Ghana. European Journal of Business, Economics and Accountancy, 6 (1), 27-39.
- Public Sector Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants-Ghana