Position: Assistant Lecturer
Academic Areas: Accounting, Taxation and Finance.
Lexis Tetteh is an associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG). He holds a Master of Philosophy Degree in Accounting from the University of Ghana, and has considerable teaching and professional experience in Financial Reporting, Cost and Management Accounting, Financial Management, Auditing and Taxation as well as practical entrepreneurialism, having been a practitioner since 2010 in the printing industry. He was also adjudged the Overall Best Accounting Student in 2011 by Wisconsin International University College, Ghana.
For me, teaching is about giving my students the tools for their career development. This has become critical in recent times as accountants are called upon to execute sound and ethical professional judgment. I strive to bring students as much technical knowledge and analytical ability as possible any time I engage students in the classroom, and I always try to be fair and firm.
- MPhil in Accounting, University of Ghana, Legon, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies, Wisconsin International University College, Ghana, 2011, (Overall Best Accounting Student)
- Teaching Assistant, Wisconsin International University College, Ghana from 2012 – 2016
- Associate Consultant, Kri8 Consult Limited from June, 2006 – November, 2006
- Accounts Officer, Global Clients Limited from 2004 – 2005
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Auditing and Assurance
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG)