Born in Sekondi Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana, Lazarus Lamptey teaches at UPSA as an Assistant Lecturer. His main areas of expertise include; Management Accounting, Strategy and Mission Planning, Marketing Leadership, Financial Accounting; and Financial strategies. Prior to joining Academia, Lazarus worked as the General Manager of the largest private television network in Ghana, TV3, for a year, and Chief Finance Officer of Allianz Insurance Ghana Limited, which is a member of Allianz Group.
To adopt best teaching and learning practices as well as professional experience to impact positively on the academic performance of my student
- Master of Science (MSc) London South Bank University, 2007
- General Manager TV3 Network limited 2013
- Chief Finance Officer, Allianz Insurance Ghana Limited 2009 -2012
- Head of Finance and Investment, Equity Assurance Limited 2006 -2009
- Financial Controller, First National Savings and Loans Bank 2005 – 2007
- Member, Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (UK)
L. L. Lamptey, K. Frimpong, & A. B. Morrison. Empirical Study on the Influence of Working Capital Management on Performance of SMEs in Developing Economy. British Journal of Economies, Management and Trade, 17(4).
L. L. Lamptey & P. Ackah. Liquidity Management: The Practices among SMEs in a Developing Country. The International Journal of Business and Management, 5(3)
L. L. Lamptey. The Impact of Corporate Governance Practices on Performance of Manufacturing Firms on the Ghana Stock Exchange. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations, 5(1)
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- Member, Association Chartered Certified Accountants