Position: Assistant Lecturer
Academic Areas: Accounting and Finance
Prince Kwaku Sunu is an accountant by profession with over seven years’ practical accounting experience, and two years teaching experience in the tertiary educational level. Prior to his appointment at UPSA as Assistant Lecturer, Prince worked in various organizations for a considerable number of years. These are; St. Ambrose College of Education, Dormaa Akwamu in the Brong Ahafo Region , from September, 2011 to July, 2012; Micro Finance and Small Loans Center (MASLOC) Accra, January, 2013 to April, 2013; and Pergah Transport Limited, from June, 2013 to August 2016.
To adopt best teaching and learning practices, and to impact positively on the academic performance of students.
- Institute of Chartered Accountant, Ghana (ICAG), May, 2017
- MBA in Accounting and Finance, University of Professional Studies, Accra, 2014.
- (Accounting), Institute of Professional Studies, Legon, 2011.
- Public Sector Accounting
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Principles of Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Audit and Internal Review
Professional Membership and Affiliations
Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana (ICAG)