Position: Assistant Lecturer
- Accounting and Finance
Mr. Saeed Salahudeen has ten (10) years of professional and academic experience in the fields of Accounting and Finance: specifically in the areas of Financial Management Strategy; Financial Reporting; Budgeting and Budgetary Control; Taxation and Fiscal Policy as well as Audit and Audit and Assurance.
Saeed is a Chartered Accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG). He also holds Master of Business Administration (MBA Finance) and Bachelor of Science in Accounting (First Class Honours) from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and University of Education, Winneba (UEW) respectively. He is also a graduate of Sunyani Polytechnic, where he was awarded a Higher National Diploma (HND Accountancy) in August 2004. He obtained a Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE Business Accounting) Certificate in November 1999. Saeed Salahudeen has held numerous positions.
Currently, he is a Lead Consultant, Financial Advisory Services with a consulting firm that focuses on serving the accountancy, taxation and financial management needs of Small and Medium Enterprises (ATF Consulting Ltd). From 2015 – 2017, he served as the Finance Manager of the largest single-phase shopping mall in West Africa (West Hills Mall Limited). From 2007-2014, he served as an Accountant at the second largest teaching hospital in Ghana (KATH), where he rose through the ranks to become the Head of Payroll Processing Unit.
As an astute professional with 10 years experience from industry and commerce, Saeed readily relates theory to practice which enable students appreciate and assimilate complex concepts and principles.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Finance, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, June, 2010.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Accounting (First Class Honours), University of Education – Winneba, June, 2007.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Accountancy, Sunyani Polytechnic, August, 2004.
- Manager, Financial Advisory Services, ATF, July 2017 - Date
- Manager, Finance, West Hills Mall, June 2015 – June 2017
- Head, Payroll Processing Unit, KATH, December 2007 - May 2014
- Taxation & Fiscal Policy
- Financial Management
- Audit and Assurance
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana.