Position: Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Accounting and Finance
- Economics, Mathematics and Statistics
Ravenhill Laryea was born in Accra, Ghana on 19 March, 1972. He comes from Teshie in the Greater Accra region. He completed Aquinas Secondary School in June 1993. He continued to the University of Ghana where he read Diploma in Statistics, and later Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Mathematics. He remained at the University of Ghana to complete his Masters degree in Mathematics. He is currently teaching at the University of Professional Studies, Accra. He is married and blessed with two daughters.
To discharge teaching duties with integrity and professionalism at all times. To relate theory to practice to enable students understand the concepts and principles very well.
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Mathematics, University of Ghana, Legon, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Economics and Mathematics, University of Ghana, Legon, 2006
- Diploma in Statistics (Dip), University of Ghana, Legon, 2000
- Lead Lecturer, Business Mathematics and Business Statistics, 2016-2018
F.O. Mettle, E.N.B Quaye, K.D Amponsah & R.A Laryea (2016). A Methodology for Stochastic Analysis of Share Prices As Markov Chains With Finite States
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Quantitative Methods
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- Member, Actuarial Society of Ghana, January 2009-Date