Academic Areas: Taxation, Accounting
Seidu Adibura hails from Manyoro, a suburb of Navrongo in the Upper East Region of Ghana. He is married to Rejoice Maade Adibura, and they have two strong and energetic boys. Seidu speaks Kassem, Twi, and English. He is a devoted Christian.
To make every student he teaches a better person than before through simple and easy- to- understand techniques that imbibe a lasting mark in the hearts and minds of students.
- Master of Business Administration (Thesis Option) in Accounting, University of Cape Coast, 2010
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Cape Coast, 2005
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting, Koforidua Polytechnic, 2000.
Lead Lecturer, Taxation and Fiscal Policy, 2012 – 2016
- Seidu, A. B. & Asante, S. (2012). Sanctions: Panacea for income tax compliance among Ghanaian Self- employed. Journal of Business & Enterprise Development
- Asante, S. & Seidu, A. B. (2011). Tax compliance among Self-employed in Ghana. Do demographic characteristics matter? Journal of International Business and Management, Vol 3. No. 1
Subject Areas: Taxation, Financial Accounting
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants - Ghana
- Institute of Directors – Ghana
- Institute of Professional Financial Managers, UK