Name: Ummu Ibrahim PhD
Faculty: Management Studies
Department: Business Administration
- Gender and Employment
- Child Development
- Women and Leadership
- Contemporary Social Problems
Ummu Ibrahim is a Social Scientist who is in the early stages of her academic career. She works as a Lecturer in the Business Administration Department of UPSA. Her academic interests include Gender Identities in a Changing World, Gender and Violence, Children and Youth Identities, Children’s Rights, and Contemporary Social Issues.
Ummu is a Professional Social Worker with a passion of touching the lives of the vulnerable in society. In enhancing her academic career, she has attended and presented academic papers in a number of International Conferences, Workshops and, Seminars. She is presently working on a number of interesting academic papers which would be published soon.
Conferences Attended/ Presentations
- Vienna 10th Academic Conference
- 7th Annual Faculty of Social Science Colloquium, University of Ghana
- Scientific Writing Short Course, 2014, University of Ghana
- International Journal of Arts & Sciences Conference for Academic disciplines, Freiburg, Germany
- International Interdisciplinary Conference, Venice, Italy
- International Conference on Placing Health at the Centre of development in Africa and at the International School Social Work Conference in April 2012.
Markwei, U., Kubi, M., Quao, B., & Attiogbe, E. J. (2018). Work-family balance of female parliamentarians in Ghana. Gender in Management: An International Journal. https://doi.org/10.1108/GM-02-2018-0016