Full name: Samuel Kwami Agbanu PhD
Faculty: Management Studies
Academic Areas of Interest:
- Leadership and Organizational Change Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management
Samuel Kwami Agbanu is a Lecturer at UPSA and is also a management consultant, and corporate and marketing strategist. For close to twelve years of his teaching career, he has utilized this blend of academic and professional background to great success and effect, providing strong analytic and theoretical bases of courses he teaches, and reinforced and practicalized as business solutions to business organizations. He is also knowledgeable in quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research designs.
Dr. Samuel Kwami Agbanu, a native of Mafi-Mediage in the Volta of Ghana, attended Peki and Kadjebi Secondary Schools for his O and A levels respectively. Aside his immediate academic interests in Leadership, Organizational Change, Marketing, Strategic Management, Dr. Agbanu is also heavily involved in inter and multi-disciplinary studies of the applicability of those areas to strategy, corporate governance, ethics, HRM, Financial Management, and other aspects of business, organizational development and performance.
- PhD in Management - Walden University
- MBA - Marketing Management - PGSM
- MPhil - University of Cape Coast
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management - Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- BA (Hons), DipEd – University of Cape Coast
Published Journal Articles
- Agbanu, S.K., Preko, A., Feglo, M., Ofei, S.B. (2014).A Study of the Marketing Mindset: Undergraduate Student Choice of Marketing Major in a Business-Biased Public University in Ghana. International Journal of Marketing Studies, 6(4).
- Preko, A., Agbanu, S.K. & Feglo, M. (2014). Service Delivery, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Delight in the Real Estate Business. Evidence from Elite Kingdom Investment and Consulting Company Ghana. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.6, No.3, pp.61-83.
- Nkansah-Amankra, S., Agbanu, S.K. & Miller, R.J. (2013). "Disparities in Health, Poverty, Incarceration and Social Justice among racial groups in the United States: A critical Review of evidence of close links with neoliberalism." International Journal of Health Services, 42(2).
- Nkansah-Amankra, S.; Diedhiou, A.; Agbanu, S.K.;L.K.Agbanu; Twumasi-Ankrah, P. & Opoku-Adomako, N.A. (2012). Longitudinal evaluation of religiosity, psychosocial factors and suicidal behaviors among adolescents in the United States. Journal of Affective Disorders, Elsevier, Volume 139, Issue 1, pp. 40−51.
- MBMK 603: Strategic Marketing in Practice (MBA, level 700)
- MBCG 611: Corporate Governance, Theories and Issues (MBA, level 600)
- Analysis and Decision, CIM Professional Level
- MBMK 651: Advanced Sales Management (MBA, level 700)
- Marketing Leadership and Planning, CIM Professional Level
- Member, Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Member, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana