Name: Daniel Adjepong
Faculty: Management Studies
Academic Areas of Interest:
- Total Quality Management
- Business Transformation
- Digital Factory Remodelling
- Resource Modelling
- Operational Efficiency Frameworks
- Innovation Thinking
Daniel Adjepong is a Lecturer of Total Quality Management in both the MBA programme and also in the Undergraduate Programme where he serves as the course leader. Daniel is a certified Project Manager, Lean Six Sigma Practitioner, and an ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB). He has a proven record in delivering and coaching in the delivery of business improvement projects, drawing in experiences from within the automotive, logistics, print production, telecommunication, and banking industries.
As a Business Improvement Engineer, he has delivered on very strategic capacity building and cost reduction Lean Six Sigma projects and has also led major process design and reengineering efforts across a vast plethora of industries.
He is a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner and has delivered successfully on multi-million dollar telecommunications projects in and outside of Ghana. Daniel trains and consults for a number of blue-chip organisations in Ghana on Lean Six Sigma, Operational Strategy, and Project Management.
As a Lecturer, Daniel believes that classes should be student-focused and inclusive, placing the importance on learning rather than teaching. He advocates for learning that practically prepares students and equips them with the skills that globally competent graduates will require to successfully navigate career and life in the 21st century. He wants students to leave his class with the ability to understand and consider multiple perspectives, sharpened problem-solving skills, and an ability to handle the challenges of ambiguity and change.
- Engineering Business Management- Coventry University
- A. (Hons.) Publishing Studies
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt: American Society of Quality
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITIL Foundation
- Post-Secondary Teachers Cert. “A”
- BCPC 206 Introduction to Total Quality Management
- MBAQ 607 Technology of Quality Management
- MBAQ 608 Quality Assurance and Planning
- MBAP 616 Total Quality Management and Process Improvement
Professional Membership &Affiliations
- Ghana Quality Organisation
- American Society of Quality
- Project Management Institute