Name: Alexander Preko PhD
Faculty: Management Studies
Department: Business Administration
Academic Areas of Interest:
- Data Management
- Migration Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Ethics Practice
Alexander is an academic and a marketer and has been teaching at the UPSA for the past five years. He is an expert in data management and in the usage of the following data management software: Microsoft excel, SPSS, Minitab, Genstat (quantitative data), and Nvivo (qualitative data). He has applied this research knowledge in his academic publications and conferences.
Alexander Preko is a native of Sefwi Ellekrum in the Western Region of Ghana.
- PhD in Management, Migration - State University of Management, Moscow
- MSc. In Marketing - State University of Management, Moscow
- BSc. In World Economics - Tula State University, Tula
Published Journal Articles
- Preko, A. (2007). Problems and the possible ways of developing documentation of Ghanaians at home and outside. Journal of Sociology and Human resource, № 1 (27) page 96-98
- Preko, A. (2007). Current trends in international migration in and out of Africa. Journal of Sociology and Human resource, № 12 (38) page 178-180
- Preko, A. (2008). The system of migration in the Republic of Ghana. Journal of Sociology and Human resource, № 1 (28) page 163-167
- Preko, A. (2007). Migration and the Individual. Journal of Sociology and Human resource, № 6 (44) page 256—257
- Preko, A. (2011). The UN Convention on Migrant workers and it’s relevant to Ghana, published in Business and Financial Time, (B&FT), Ghana, Monday, May 9th, 2011
- Preko, A. (2012). The effect of Sales Promotion on TV Advertising Revenue: A Case study of TV Africa, Ghana. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Science 3 (2): 141-146.
- Preko, A. (2012). Attitudes of Female Subordinates towards Female Heads in selected Organizations in Accra, Ghana. Research Journal of Social Science & Management, volume 02, Number 03.
- Preko, A. (2012). Attitudes of Male Employees toward female managers in selected organizations in Ghana. Researchers World Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce, vol-03, issue-3(3).
- Preko, A. (2013). Customer Relationship Management and Retention in Orthodox Churches: an Empirical Study of selected Churches in Madina Accra, Ghana. Research Journal of Economics and Business Studies, Vol. 02, Number 7.
- Preko, A. (2013). A Study on the Concept of Employee Loyalty and Engagement on the Performance of Sales Executive of Commercial Banks in Ghana. International Journal of Business Research and Management, Vol. 4 issue (02) p51-62.
- Preko, A. (2014). Service Delivery, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Delight in the Real Estate Business. Evidence from Elite Kingdom Investment and Consulting Company Ghana. European Journal of Business and Management, Volume 6, № 3,
- Preko, A. (2014). A Study of the Marketing Mindset: Undergraduate Student Choice of Marketing Major in a Business-Biased Public University in Ghana. International Journal of Marketing Studies, Volume 6, №3, 2014, ccsenet.org/ijims
Article Submitted for Peer Review
- Examining predictive relationship among values, consumer age and gender actors and retail purchase behavioural intentions in Ghana, Journal of Business Research, UPSA
- Preko, A. (2008). The role of foreign recruitment agencies in implementing migration policies. Paper presented at the Saint Petersburg University of Economics. International Students’ Conference, Saint Petersburg-Russia (March 2008).
- Preko, A. (2007). Migration of skilled labour from Africa to the developed and industrial nations, criticism and development. Paper presented at the Moscow State University. Universal Students Congress, Moscow (February 2007)
- Preko, A. (2007). Education and Migration in the 21st Century, a paper presented at the Minisk State University, Belarus, Conference on Illegal Migration from the former CIS countries to Russia and Belarus (September 2007)
- Undergraduate Level
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Customer Relationship Management
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Elements of Marketing
- MPhil/MBA Level
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Research Methods