Position: Assistant Lecturer, Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Management Studies
- Management and Marketing of Businesses
- Ethics and Business Competitiveness
- Leadership and Business Growth
- Traditional Leadership and Conflict Management
- Leadership and Local Development
Anthony Nkrumah Agyabeng is an Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Management Studies. He joined UPSA in November 2016. Until his appointment, he was a military person, who from 2008 to 2015 pursued various academic programmes. In 2011, he obtained his first degree in Bachelor of Science in Marketing with a Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
He continued in the same year to pursue his post-graduate studies and obtained his MPhil in Global Leadership. Based on his sterling performance in his first degree, he was selected among the few and sponsored by UPSA as pioneer cohort to pursue MBA in Total Quality Management to be engaged as a Lecturer on completion. He was made a leader of the graduate assistants’ team who taught Level 300 students in Introduction to Total Quality Management.
Mr. Agyabeng was awarded a certificate of honour at the 2011 Congregation as the overall best graduating student in Internship report writing. His dissertation was also adjudged the best in 2011. He holds a certificate in Medicine Counter Assistance (MCA) from the Pharmacy Council of Ghana and a Diploma in French (DELF-A1) and (DELF-A2) from Alliance Francaise, Accra. Again, he has successfully undergone and completed a certificate programme in Oil and Gas from the Management Development and Productivity Institute (MDPI) in 2013. He is a member of UTAG-UPSA welfare committee, and a second patron of UPSA Cadet Corps.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), Global Leadership, UPSA, 2015
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Total Quality Management, UPSA, 2013
- Certificate in Oil & Gas from Management Development and Productivity Institute, Ghana-2012
- Certificate in Medicine Counter Assistance organized by the Pharmaceutical Association of Ghana-2011.
- Diplomed’etudesen Langue Francaise DELF A1&A2 Ghana-2010
- PBBA403: Company Secretarial Practice & Administration
- PBBA102: Corporate Governance
- BCPC 207: Principles of Leadership
- BCPC 204: Business Ethics
- BCPC 106: Introduction to Management
Professional Membership & Affiliations
University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG)