Position: Assistant Lecturer, Department of Buness Administration, Faculty of Management Studies
Academic Areas of Interest:
- Global Business
- Firm and Industrial Performance
- Higher Education Institution Development
Mr. Daniel Okofo-Darteh Jnr. joined the Business Administration Department of the University of Professional Studies as a Lecturer in August 2016. His research interests are mainly in general Management, Entrepreneurship, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership and Corporate Governance.
He has worked in various capacities in marketing, education, and outsourcing. He also provides professional advice in research, strategic and business planning for organizations. In the field of academia, he has taught management and research based courses and supervised students at the Diploma, Bachelors and Masters levels in Ghana and abroad.
Mr Okofo-Darteh’s work experience, spanning18 years in business and academia, have contributed immensely to his choice of relevant contemporary content and student–based style of teaching.
He is also a volunteer with the Listening Ear Project, an NGO which seeks to give professional advice to young people who want to pursue various professions.
- Master of Philosophy, Leadership, University of Professional Studies, Accra, 2015
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Institute of Professional Studies, Legon, 2009.
- Introduction to Management
- Principles of Leadership
- Global Dimensions of Business
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Small and Medium Enterprise Management
- Management of Non-Governmental Organizations