- Organisation Development
- Human Resource Development
- Mathematics Education
Hannah E. A. Acquah is currently a PhD candidate at Open University, Malaysia and researching into assessing the effect of management practices on faculty staff performance at universities in Ghana. Hannah was born in Ho, the capital town of the Volta region but hails from Ekumfi Ekotsi in the Central region of Ghana and she is married.
Her main areas of expertise include human resource development interventions, organisational culture, capacity building and team effectiveness assessment of organisations, team building exercises in organisations and strategic planning interventions. Her passion is developing people around her. She has offered some training sessions for some organisations in Ghana. Prior to joining academia, she has worked as a teacher in a Senior High Secondary School in Accra.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Organisational Development (PGD): University of Cape Coast, 2010.
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Development (HRD): University of Cape Coast, 2005.
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics (Bed Maths): University of Cape Coast, 2000.
- Acquah, H. E. A., Seshie, P. O. and Zogbator, B. E. (2015). “An assessment of the impact of organizational culture on performance from faculty perspective in non-faith based private university colleges in Ghana.” InternationalJournal of Innovation and Scientific Research. Vol. 13. No. 2 pp. 372-379.
- Acquah, H. E. A., Seshie, P. O. and Zogbator, B. E. (2015). “Organisational Culture at Private Universities in Ghana: Evidence From One University College.”Research journali’s Journal of Management 3 | No. 8 August | 2015 ISSN 2347-8217
- Korankye, A., Sarkodie, N.A., and Acquah, H. E. (2014). “The Push and Pull Factors of Choosing a Study Location.” International Journal of Applied Research & Studies. Vol. III/844
- Sarkodie, N.A., Acquah, H. A., Ntow, G. K. and Commey, V. (2014). “Assessing the Potential Benefits and Challenges of Internship among Hospitality and Tourism Students in Sunyani Polytechnic.” International Journal of Applied Research & Studies. Vol. III/846
- Boateng, A.A., Boateng, G.O. and Acquah, H. (2014). “A Literature Review of Fraud Risk Management in Micro Finance Institutions in Ghana.” Research Journal of Finance and Accounting. Vol. 5, No. 11, Pages 42-52.
- Darko, M.&Acquah, H. E. A.(2012) Quantitative Techniques Hand Book for Colleges. The entire book was reproduced with acknowledge by the Regent University College of Science and Technology. Accra, Ghana.
BBBA 404 International Human Resource Management
PBBA 303 Human Resource Management
PBBS 302Entrepreneurship Development
PBBS 207 Introduction to Management
PDBA 203 Entrepreneurship
BGEC 108Introduction to Management
PDBA 101Business Management
PDPR 101Introduction to Management
PDBA 108 Organisational Behaviour
- Member, International Society of Organisation Development
- Member, All Ladies League