Your relationship with the University certainly doesn’t finish after graduation. This was and still is your University and you will always be welcomed back – so please keep in touch!
Here’s a taste of how we can continue to support you and how you can stay involved. And remember, if you have any questions please contact us.
- Access to social and professional networks with like minded individuals
- With your free alumni membership card, access to a range of great discounts and benefits
- Alumni reunions and networking events in Ghana and around the world
- News from the University and your fellow graduates via our e-newsletter, e-futures, our annual magazine, Futures, and social medi
- Opportunities for further study
- Continued access to campus facilities and events
How you can stay involved
There are no better advocates for the University than our alumni and we are always very keen to tap into your expertise and experience.
You can become part of your campus community again – and help support the students following in your footsteps.
There are a variety of ways that you can give back, and you can choose the way that best fits your lifestyle and circumstances.
- Speaking to prospective students at open days
- Becoming an international ambassador or getting involved with your country chapter
- Providing work experience, placements and recruiting students
- Speaking to current students about your job at careers events
- Giving and supporting our fundraising activities
Keep in touch